12-Week Intensive Pronunciation Course
$1200 (Value $2500)
This course is suitable if you:
• Are working in an American English environment
• Need good pronunciation skills for your career
Does that sound like you?
-“I am tired of repeating myself when I speak English.”
-“I would like to stop asking native English speakers to slow down when they are talking at their normal speed.”
-“I would like to improve my English pronunciation, but I don’t know how.”
If so, this course is for you!
In this 3-month course:
– You will improve your pronunciation effectively as an adult learner.
– You will learn a lot about pronunciation, language and cultural differences between Japanese and Americans.
– You will know how to practice pronunciation and listening skills.
Aiko speaks English as a second language as she moved from Japan to the US at the age of 23. She understands English learners’ struggles very well since she has gone through the same moments.
How this course works:
- Each week’s material will be unlocked automatically every 7 days. At the time of purchase, you will have immediate access to Week 1 material.
- This is a self-study bundle but you can ask questions in the comment sections.
- If you would like to have Aiko’s personal feedback, please contact her. She offers group coaching 4 times a year. Private coaching is full for the year.
- The lesson files are written in English and Japanese. Lesson videos are mostly in Japanese, explaining about American English pronunciation.
What you will learn in the course:
1: Muscle Training, Breathing, Warm Up
2: Rhythm, Length, Chunking
4: Stress Patterns
5: Consonant Clusters
6: Linking and Reduction
7: Vowels 1
8: Vowels 2
9: L and R
10: Pronunciation of T
11: Consonants 1
12: Consonants 2
*You will have life time access to the materials and immediate access to Week 1 at the time of purchase.
*The materials are made specifically for Japanese speakers.
This course is NOT for you if:
-You don’t have time to practice.
-You don’t need to speak American English.
Please note that Aiko is not responsible for your outcome. In order to improve your pronunciation, you will have to practice a lot. In order to keep your pronunciation skills, you will have to keep practicing.
If you have the right mindset and are ready to begin your learning with her, proceed to the payment.